- Special Edition Black model comes with a seperate graphics package for total customization.
- Special Edition Custom comes with adjustable front brake levers and bright, LED taillights.
- Lightest production sport ATV ever—for amazingly nimble handling and a great power-to-weight ratio.
- Aggressive Raptor style and stance for maximum performance and excellent, all-day sport-riding ergonomics.
- Class-exclusive ﬁve-speed manual transmission has a gear for almost any terrain.
- Torquey, durable air-cooled engine puts out plenty of power and starts with the push of a button.
- Low-proﬁle 19-inch rear tires for outstanding traction and handling.
- Longest suspension travel and lowest seat in its class for true sport handling.
- Light and powerful 249cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke single produces a broad, deep powerband.
- Five-speed gearbox with manual clutch provides the flexibility to tackle pretty much any track or trail.
- 29mm Mikuni carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire rpm range.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
- DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all rpm levels—for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
- Ceramic composite cylinder liner for greatly reduced wear and excellent heat dissipation.
- Oil cooler keeps engine temps down and lubrication up in hot conditions.
- New-design airbox features no-tools air filter access.
- New-design three-chamber muffler is light, quiet and boosts low- and midrange performance.
- Light, strong, short-wheelbase chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
- Low, 28.7-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows optimal rider movement.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shocks gives 7.5 inches of wheel travel.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
- Extra-wide, YFZ450-style footpegs provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
- Easy-to-use, flip-type handlebar-mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
- Rigid and light swingarm rear end is controlled by a shock with adjustable preload and 7.9 inches of wheel travel, for consistent wheel control and rider comfort.
- New-design Dunlop tires deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain.
- Easy-adjust eccentric chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Flat, composite skid plates provide maximum underbelly protection.
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton headlights straight off the potent YFZ450 add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brakelight for added convenience.
- Waterproof electrical connectors for outstanding durability and reliability.
- Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 250.
- New-design bodywork comes off without the need to disassemble electrical parts, airbox or wiring harness—for easy maintenance.